Tuesday, January 22, 2008

McCain may send "mom" to chat with Chuck Norris

From: Reuters Alerts - McCain making light of 67 year old Chuck Norris' assault on his age. Now, if I were running for President in Florida, I think I'd leave the age thing alone. Maybe Huckabee will apologize?

"I'm going to send my 95-year-old mother to just go over and wash Chuck
Norris' mouth out with soap," McCain quipped at a new conference.

The Arizona senator, 71, spoke when asked about a claim by Norris, a
67-year-old Hollywood action star who is campaigning for rival Mike Huckabee,
that he is too old to handle the pressures of the White House.

"I didn't pick John to support because I'm just afraid that the vice
president would wind up taking over his job in that four-year presidency,"
Norris said on Sunday at a fundraiser he hosted for Huckabee at his Texas
ranch.

No comments: